What is DUAL TRAINING?
The combination between the training in the educational centre and the apprenticeship in the company facilitates the incorporation of young people into the labour market, generating important benefits for the 3 parties: Company, Students and Centre.
More information at https://www.fpeuskadidual.eus
REASONS TO CHOOSE DUAL TRAINING AT DON BOSCO “DUAL KEY IN HAND”
- The centre processes all the documents, making the management of dual training as easy as possible for the company, without burdening it with documentation.
- Proven experience in the development of dual training since the beginning of dual training with the involvement of local companies, both SMEs and large companies.
- Flexibility in the design of calendars, timetables, completion of plans.
- Selection of candidates by mutual agreement between the company and the centre.
- Students must have passed all first year modules.
- Students must be registered as a job seeker in Lanbide.
- Students are paid at least the minimum wage and are registered in the social security system.
- Direct support to companies in all kinds of situations and labour consultancy.
- 100 % Social Security rebate (75% for companies with more than 250 employees).
- Option of LANBIDE subsidies (up to 2000 euros for contracts).
- The centre is approved by LANBIDE for the processing of subsidised contracts after the dual (MEDIATION SERVICE 100% effective, grants between 5000 and 9000 euros).
- All the training cycles offer places in dual for the students.
- The dual pathway is opened by prior agreement between a student and a company.
- It is possible to do dual with specialisation by demand of the companies (2nd and 3rd year).
- Guarantee in the generational change in companies.
- Very high labour market insertion of students at the end of the dual course (close to 100%).
ADVANTAGES OF DUAL VOCATIONAL TRAINING FOR COMPANIES
- Possibility of managing and incorporating human resources and reducing costs.
- Shorter adaptation-preparation-training times for qualified personnel.
- Allows the planning and strategy for the replacement of workers.
- Favours the acquisition of values, culture and specificities of the company by the students.
- Positive image of the company. Social responsibility.
- Motivated, involved students who participate in the company.
- The centre carries out a pre-selection of pupils who are candidates for the dual training before the company carries out its selection process.
ADVANTAGES OF DUAL VOCATIONAL TRAINING FOR STUDENTS
- They acquire a reinforced training
- They acquire transversal competences in a real working environment.
- Their motivation to study and work improves.
- Extensive work experience
- Their chances of finding a job increase
- They receive financial compensation
- The centre facilitates the elaboration of all documentation, both for contract and scholarship.
- The centre is able to collaborate with companies in applying for LANBIDE recruitment subsidies after completing the dual course.
ADVANTAGES OF DUAL VOCATIONAL TRAINING FOR THE SCHOOL
- Getting closer to companies and fostering collaboration.
- They acquire knowledge of real work to apply it in their teaching to students.
- Improves its training offer and prestige
- Increases collaborations between companies and the centre, research projects, innovation, specialisations, internationalisation.
- Reinforces the training of teachers and the training of company employees.
- Transfer of equipment and spaces between the two.
MODALITIES OF THE PROGRAMME
- Through an employment contract. WORK CONTRACT FOR TRAINING AND LEARNING regulated in art. 11.2 of the ET and in the Order ESS/2518/2013, of 26 December, which regulates the training aspects of the contract in development of RD 1529/2012 of 8 November.
- One-year contract from June to June (from 1100 to 1250 hours in the company according to the agreement).
- Through a compensation scheme for students by means of SCHOLARSHIPS for training programmes, regulated by Decree 83/2015 of 2 June of the Department of Education, Language Policy and Culture.
- Scholarship of at least 800 hours in the company from June to June or from September to June.