STUDENTS ON TRAINEESHIP
If you are interested as a company in being able to count on Don Bosco students for INTERNSHIPS or request information about it, do not miss this opportunity.
Contact person Andrés Monreal
Persona de contacto Andrés Monreal
By e-mail: email@example.com
REASONS TO CHOOSE DON BOSCO as an internship centre
- The centre arranges all the documents, making the management of the training as easy as possible for the company, without burdening it with documentation.
- Proven experience in the development of training in APPRENTICESHIPS with the involvement of local companies, both SMEs and large companies.
- Duration: Intermediate Cycles 385 hours – Higher Level Cycles 360 hours
- Timetable: 35 hours per week. 7 hours/day (minimum 5h/day, maximum 7.5h/day).
- Calendar: between March and June (September to December in some cases).
- Days of the week: Monday to Friday.
- Assignment of candidates by the centre.
- Students must have completed all first and second year modules.
- Direct support to the companies in all kinds of situations, monitoring from the centre by the INSTRUCTOR and from the company by the MENTOR.
- This training module is covered by the students’ school insurance.
- Students have no employment relationship with the company.
- It opens up the possibility of INTERNSHIPS by prior agreement between a student and a company.
- Assistance for generational change in companies.