RECOGNITION OF PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCES
Who is it for?
It is a free service designed for people who have work experience and/or non-formal training in a specific professional field and want to officially accredit it in order to obtain Competence Units and Certificates of Professionalism or to be able to aspire to obtain Vocational Training Qualifications.
What does it offer?
Information and guidance on the Procedure for Assessment and Accreditation of Professional Competences.
Possibility of requesting the opening of a call for such recognition in your professional sector, as it is necessary for the Basque Government to open a call for such recognition in order to launch the procedure.
Addressing other doubts related to the professional orientation of the interested party.
What are the minimum requirements to be able to participate in te procedure?
Once the call for applications has been opened, the requirements for participation are as follows:
- Be 18 years old and Spanish nationality (or residence permit).
- Proof of previous work experience or non-formal training (one of the two) related to the competences to be accredited.
- Work experience: 3 years within the last 10 years (minimum 2,000 hours). For level I, 2 years (minimum 1.200 hours).
- Non-formal training: 300 hours (Level I, 200 hours)
Contact the service
If you would like to make a personal appointment to receive information and guidance on the procedure and to request the opening of the call for applications, you can do this
- Through the secretary’s office of the centre:
- Telephone: 943 510 450
- Directly with the person in charge of the service (JOSÉ LUIS ELORZA)
- Teléf.: 639 866 892